Purchase Link: iHerb
Snacking can be addictive and sometimes, when you don’t have time for a full meal, it could be beneficial to help you stay satiated and function the rest of the day. Healthy snacking though, can be a chore and finding tasty yet healthy snacks is an even harder feat!
Quest, a company that makes protein bars, supplements and snacks, revolutionizing the definition of “snacking”. They have recently released their new range; Quest Cereal Bars to add to their range of products that include protein chips, pasta and bars. Naturally, I was curious to see how similar these “Cereal Bars” are to the real thing, yet containing a fraction of the carbs and high in protein, the perfect after-workout snack right?
The Quest Cereal Bars range now only includes 3 flavors; Chocolate (Oreo), Waffle and Cinnamon. Hopefully they will introduce more in the future!
- Really more like an Oreo bar, its texture is very similar to the “rice crispy” bars.
- Crunchy but not too crispy, it can definitely satisfy that sugar craving without you feeling guilty!
- Least sweet of the 3 bars.
- Sweetest out of the 3 bars, with a vanilla/Maple syrup taste.
- Again, crunchy like rice crispies.
- Relatively accurate taste in comparison to its packaging and flavor description.
- By far my favorite out of the three, maybe because it reminds me of “cinnabon“?
- Medium sweetness, crunchy with a light cinnamon taste.