Address: G/F, Shop 1, CentreStage, 15 Bridges St, Central
Related: Beer tasting event
Brought to you by the same owners behind “The Bottle Shop“, you can find unusal Craft Beers from all over the world here! Following the ever growing Craft Beer movement in Hong Kong, Little Beer Rooms definitely quenches our thirst for the more unique brews. They serve local favourites like “Young Masters”, as well as the more fruity options like Raspberry beer from Omnipollo.
And who can forget about the need for snacks to accompany the wonderful beer selection and after work hunger? Well, Little Beer Room also has something for that. They offer a small menu of Charcuterie and bite size snacks for sharing, that is inspired by local Chinese favourites.
What We Had:
Omnipollo protein shake (left)
- Light lager with strong hops taste. Sweet finish and malty like horlicks, chracteristics exactly like a protein shake!
Raspberry lassi omnipollo
- Sour and fruity raspberry notes.
- A good option for non-beer fans
Charcuterie and Cheese| Combo board
- Cold Cuts: Salami, Proschiutto, Bresaola
- Cheese: Brun de noix, Soumaintrain, etc…
- Good selection of cheese and cold cuts, paired with pickles, mustard and fruit jelly.
- Carrot pickles had a slight kick, with just enough sourness. Great pairing with the cheese!
Fried Drunken Chicken
- Good crispy batter with scallion and coriander.
- Drunken taste was evident and added fragrance to the chicken.
- Fusion style and healthier Chicken Nuggets.
- Great bite size snack to pair with the beer.
What a great spot for post-work or pre-party drinks! Perfect for adventurous beer lovers, and for those who would like to try new things. A quaint little shop nested in between the trendy PMQ, Yardbird and Little Bao, Little Beer Room certainly fits in very well. And if you find yourself wanting more of their beers, you can always stroll down to their Bottle Shop to pick up a few!