Address: 33 Praya, Kennedy Town
Tivo is part of the aqua restaurant group that features fusion Asian/Western cuisines, with a breathe of experience in the business and successful eateries in London Hong Kong and Beijing.
As the 3rd installment of the tivo restaurants, including the popular Vivo on Wyndham street in central, Tivo serves fusion Western food that is simple and no fuss. Set in an industrial chic vibe with an open-air dining space,Tivo is in keeping with today’s trend of rustic deisgns and a Hipster lifestyle.
Food is, unfortunately, standard; good but nothing special. Tivo‘s menu features fresh, light dishes that is similar to most new openings in the area.
This may be a great for weekend brunch, but again, if you are looking for a memorable meal this is not the place for you. Otherwise, Tivo is very family friendly and a relaxing spot of catch-ups and girly lunches!
Iced Coffee – right
Flat White – left
- Both good size coffees that pairs well with pastas and salads. Though, nothing compared to Professional coffee shops like “Elephant Grounds“.
- Definitely a must for an early weekend brunch!
Bruschetta with Parma Ham, Ricotta Cheese, Figs, Fresh Tomato and Rainbow Olive
- Crispy toasties topped with sweet fid, fresh salad and salty, silky Parma Ham.
- A good sharing dish or appetizer, but portion leans on the small side.
- Typical dish for most medeterrakinian style eateries.
Pappardelle Pasta with Roasted Capsicum, Spinach and Fresh Herbs – right
- Good, wide, aldente Pasta, paired with a simple dressing of pepper, spinach and herbs.
- Pasta was smooth and has great texture, but sauce was too simple. Almost tasteless.
- An OK dish.