Address: 26-28 Tai Wong Street East, Wan Chai
Restaurants are plentiful amongst streets of Wan Chai, especially Asian cuisine. Each with a different style of curry to satiate those cravings of spicy food! So what happens if you wanted a curry and just simply, could not decide where to go or what type to pick?
International Curry House can and will address all those cravings! A place that has it all; Indian, Thai, Malay, Pakistani, Indonesian and Singaporean curries, as well as an entire portfolio of Southeast Asian delicacies!
Tucked away on Tai Wong Street East in Wan Chai, this unassuming diner style curry joint might not seem to offer much at first glance. Adorned with local Hong-Kongese Cafe style vibes, International Curry House offers curries at extremely reasonable price points. HKD 100 can give you a large plate of curry that will satisfy you for the rest of the day! Their menu takes you around Asia from traditional Indian Kormas and Madras, to the more coconut based Thai and Malaysian curries.
If that doesn’t tickle your taste buds, fried snack-y bites like Samosas and grilled Chicken are also on offer.
Spiciness of all dishes can also be adjusted to your liking, so you don’t burn off your mouth! Come on down and give’em a try!
- Portion of 6 per order, this is an extremely generous serving for Samosas!
- Not too spicy but still has a kick, the ratio of mutton to potato was 1:1; Very tasty and satisfying!
Grilled Chicken Marsala
- Curry marinated grilled chicken with adjustable levels of chilliness.
- Tender and well seasoned, this is a great option for those who prefer less saucy dishes.
- Fragrant with just the right amount of spiciness.
- Tender and coconut-y, with a slight hint of fragrance from the curry leaf.
- Perfect paired with steamed rice or for dipping with a Pirata!
Looks so good
Yes it was! Very affordable and big portions too 🙂