Address: 222 Queen’s Road East, Wanchai
Le Relais de l’Entrecôte brings a unique concept of Parisienne style steaks to Hong Kong. “How would you like your Steak?” maybe the first greeting from your server. Unfamiliar to most, but certainly not disappointing and definitely one of the best value meals! At $288, it is certainly a rare find in this city!
Le Relais de l’Entrecôte has 3 restaurants in Paris with outposts in Dubai, Geneva, London and now Hong Kong. The Space is a typical Parisienne Brasserie style, adorned with vintage posters and antique mirrors. Originally sporting a no booking policy, Hong Kong’s branch now accepts reservations, making it much more accessible than its counterparts!
Servers are very prompt, swooping in with your walnut salads, and almost immediately following with the main event. Crispy golden and thin cut fries, juicy and tender Steak, doused in their signature (and secret) herb and butter sauce, leaves you craving for more! Paired with a great Wine list and atmosphere, L’entrecôte can do no wrong.
Remember to save room for desserts! Le Relais de l’Entrecôte‘s tantalizing assortment of Parisienne desserts will make you not want to share and yearn for more! The Vacherin d’été is a must try, with all other classics just as spectacular.
Sometimes all you need is a simple meal to satisfy your carnivorous cravings! Crispy fries and steak with a herby butter sauce; Yes Please!
Green Salad with Walnuts
- Mustard based french vinaigrette lifts the salad, making greens suddenly very appetizing.
- Generous portions with liberally scattered crunchy walnuts.
Steak Frites (french fries)
- Cooked medium rare, the rich herb butter sauce helped elevate the dish, and can make anything taste amazing!
- Crispy and thinly cut fries, marry very well with the buttery sauce. Who needs ketchup, when you have green sauce!?
Signature Crème Brûlée (left)
- Creamy custard topped with an extremely thin and crispy crust.
- A great brûlée with the essential elements done right.
Lemon and Raspberry Tartlets
- Lemon Tartlet
- Tangy and zingy lemon custard with a thin almond crust.
- Delicate crust that you can break with a fork, Yum!
2. Raspberry Tartlet
- Raspberry coulis not too sweet with a good consistency, not too runny or thick.
- Generous amount of raspberries and again, delicate and delicious crust!