Address: Shop E, Rialto Building, 2 Landale St, Wan Chai
Gone is Foxtail & Broomcorn, and in its place comes newbie MAZ Thai & BBQ. Almost as if you got a new outfit, MAZ Thai & BBQ sports a familiar layout and design as its former inhabitant. Industrial modern is the new vibe, with set menus for lunch and á la carte for dinner.
MAZ Thai & BBQ centers around classic Thai favorites, with a colorful selection that include Pad Thai, Curries and Fried Rice. Lunch sets run from HK$58-78; not forgetting the balance of sweet, salty and tanginess, and generous portioning albeit its price tag!
Fast service and lighter, less oily versions of Thai classics sit well amongst busy (and impatient) Hong Kongers, at the same time giving us some guilt-free munching!
Modern twists like small shrimps in their Pad Thai also elevates mundane favorites.
Potential to become one of Wan Chai’s popular munching grounds!
Chiang Mai Green Curry Chicken with Rice
- Creamy coconut gravy with a kick. Slightly sweet and not too spicy, the sauce is appetizing and complements the chicken beautifully.
- Maybe easier to eat if Chicken was boneless, then again, its so tasty you just need to finish the entire bowl, sauce and all!
Stir Fried Pad Thai with King Prawn
- Vibrant and right in your face! The bold colors reflect this Pad Thai’s flavors!
- Tangy and sweet, with an abundance of tender prawns and crunchy sprouts.
- Tiny Sakura shrimps jump out to surprise you, adding an interesting texture and slight saltiness to the dish.
- Exciting an YUM, this is a must try!