Address: 2/F, Star St. Precinct , 23 Wing Fung Street,Wanchai
Following the Ramen craze is the Burger Craze. Though somewhat died down in the past year, Burgers are still on the minds of many! Known as ‘the’ guilty pleasure, or simply a fast and convenient meal, there are now thousands of variations on the classic.
Beef and Liberty serves gourmet style burgers, using premium ingredients and innovative toppings to give your burger that extra sparkle. A hipster, industrial chic interior that is both masculine and modern, helps reflect beefiness of their burgers.
Originating from 2 restaurants in Shanghai, their empire in Hong Kong has grown to include 3 branches in Wan Chai, Central and Stanley. Also grazing our presence at clockenflap for the past 2 years , Beef and Liberty success continues to grow.
Burgers at Beef and Liberty, unlike butchers club, have been consistent and tasty. Patties are less greasy, with real beef taste, while fries are seasoned well and not over-salted. Beef and Liberty is also the only Burger joint, I have found, to offer a low-carb (protein) bun-less option! Healthier toppings and sides to match current diet trends, also make Beef and Liberty the perfect destination for gym-goers!!!
Now partnered with Deliveroo, we can all get a taste of their tasty selection wherever we are!
Iced Peppermint Tea -left
- Slightly sweet and minty, a great drink to freshen up your day!
Patty on the plate, Bacon & cheese burger, cooked medium rare with tender leaf salad
–Beef, Wicks manor english bacon, Raclette cheese, caramelized onions
- Great option for those on a high-protein or low-carb diet, or even those who are gluten free!
- Juicy patty with crispy bacon and a salty and gooey raclette cheese topping, NOM!
- Generous portions with the option of adding an extra patty.
Lambo burger, 8-hour slow-roasted lamb shoulder.
– Mint, cabbage and parsley salad, pickled chillies, pickled radish. Garnished with a hot sauce mayonnaise.
- Rich, scrumptious and melt-in-your-mouth
- Soft bun with signature burger sauce to soak up all that lamb shoulder essence!
Sweet potato fries, with house secret sauce
- Slightly sweet and herby; the perfect accompaniment to meaty burgers (and somewhat healthier than the standard fries)
- House secret sauce has a slight kick from paprika, counteracting the sweetness.