Address: The Pearl, Ad Dawhah, Qatar
Talabat like Deliveroo and food panda (in Hong Kong), is a convenient option for those who don’t have the luxury of dining out or have the time to do so. Available exclusively in the UAE and Qatar, this definitely makes the busy work life waaaayy easier! Their amazing options for food span from Moroccan, Lebanese to burgers and American favorites like Applebies!
You aren’t even obligated to sign up for the service and have the option to pay in cash for your order; perfect for those who don’t have a local card or prefer cash on delivery!
My first Talabat experience was with Elevation Burger. Similar concept to In-N-Out Burger from California, they are one of the few fast-food joints to offer lettuce wrap burgers and salads for low-carb diets.
Featuring organic grass-fed beef and eco-friendly values, Elevation Burger is founded by Hans Hess in 2002 and started franchising in 2008. A US brand, with multiple locations in the Middle East and US, they definitely deliver on their promises! Juicy burgers with a creamy “signature” burger sauce and multiple toppings to choose from, to customize your burger just as you like!
Come try out Elevation Burger at their many locations or simply through Talabat and let me know how you like it!
The Elevation Burger -left
The Elevation Burger – lettuce Wrap with extra mushroom
- Both just as good, with double patties!
- Lettuce wrap is great, lighter option with just as many ‘fillers’ as the original burger. Double patty, tomato, cheese, onion and of course their signature sauce!
- The elevation burger ‘signature’ sauce is tangy and creamy, the perfect pick me up for those patties!
- Patties were juicy and had great beef flavor, definitely better than your standard fast-food burgers!
The Elevation Salad
- Fresh and crunchy, with tomatoes, shredded carrot, cucumber, lettuce and creamy feta cheese.