Craving for that sugar-y fix or have an itch to snack but don’t want to feel like you cheated on your work-out and diet regime? Here’s your solution; Protein Cookies!Takes less than 15 minutes to prepare and cook, this is a sure-win recipe for those health-nuts out there!
Filling, fulfilling and guilt-free sugar-y snacks!
Please feel free to comment and add suggestions for my first recipe post! Happy baking!
Prep Time: 5 mins Cooking Time: 8 Minutes
Cooking Temperature: 180°C/ 356 °F/ Gas mark 4
Makes 5 cookies
- 1 Quest Bar (any flavor of your choice; S’mores and Chocolate used)
- Baking Tray
- Baking Parchment/ Paper
- Preheat Oven to 180°C/ 356 °F/ Gas mark 4.Cut your Quest bar into 5 equal size pieces.
- Form into circular shapes and flatten.
- Place each disk on a lined (with parchment) baking tray, leaving 1cm gaps in between (to prevent sticking together).
- Place tray in the oven and turn cookies after 4 minutes.
5. Cookies will be ready in 8 minutes!
6. Leave to cool and harden for about 5-10 minutes; enjoy!