Address: 200 Fifth Avenue, New York
When in search for Italian cold cuts and Gelato in New York City, Eataly comes to mind. Both an Italian grocery and restaurant destination, this well-known spot is located just next to the iconic Flatiron building! Opened in 2003 and originally based in the United states, Eataly has now span from its 5 US locations to Italy, US, Dubai and even Asia!
Smells of pizza and the hustle and bustle quickly transports you to Italy in the middle of Manhattan! Rows of fresh Italian produce and a display cabinet of freshly made pasta is far cry from what Eat.it in Hong Kong is trying to represent.
Smells of pizza and the hustle and bustle quickly transports you to Italy in the middle of Manhattan!
Reminiscent of higher-end delis like Dean & Deluca (NYC) and Citysuper in Hong Kong, but twice the size; you can simply walk-in for a casual meal, groceries or a cup of coffee on-the-go. Something for everyone.
Both captivating and colorful, Eataly truly gives you an authentic Italian experience within New York city.
Casual, industrial-style restaurant set just beside the fresh pasta counter, Manzo serves no-fuss classic Italian plates. It’s menu, both affordable and generous, has a great selection of both Pastas and meat dishes, as well as a great wine list to pair with all that delicious food!
POLPO ALLA PIASTRA | Seared Spanish Octopus, Peperonata & Salsa Verde
- Crispy on the outside and tender inside, with a slight kick from the salsa verde.
CARPACCIO DI MANZO | Toro Ranch Razza Piemontese Beef, Mountain Sweet Berry Arugula & Grana Padano
- Expertly sliced carpaccio with a generous dousing of olive oil.
- Fresh and light starter.
VITELLO TONNATO | Veal Loin, Tuna Sauce, Tokyo Turnips & Crispy Capers
- Smoky and melt-in-your-mouth, with crispy greens to add freshness.
- Tuna sauce, creamy and rich, adds saltiness to balance the dish.
PORCHETTA | Housemade Porchetta with Arugula and fresh apple
- Divine indulgence! Fresh apple helps cut the richness of the Porchetta, which was creamy and smokey.
LINGUINE DI GRAGNANO | Afeltra Linguine, Lobster, Tomato & Basil
- Al dente Spaghetti paired with a buttery and creamy sauce that is full of asparagus flavor.
- A great summer dish.
SPAGHETTI ALLA CHITARRA | Housemade Spaghetti alla Chitarra, Zucchini, Anchovy & Basil
- Generous serving of lobster intertwined with fresh Spaghetti and a tangy Tomato sauce.
POLLO AL MATTONE | Seared Cascun Farms Chicken Thighs, Broccoli Ragù & Lemon
- Crispy Skin! The most important part of seared chicken.
- Tender and crispy, these generous serving of chicken thighs is enough to feed 2.
- Broccoli ragu is reminiscent of rice that is both interesting and tasty!
ARROSTO DI MANZO|Beef Short Rib, Wildhive Polenta & Barbaresco Vinaigrette
- Slow-roasted Beef rib with a rich gravy.
- Polenta helped sop up all that gravy and balance the saltiness.