Address: 15 Ship Street, Wan Chai
Originally a popular Pizza joint in the heart of Brooklyn, New York, and voted as one of the best Pizza places by the ‘New York Times’; Motorino has now expanded to include 2 branches in Hong Kong. Delivering fresh Pizzas baked in the traditional Pizza oven, in keeping with traditional values from their Brooklyn branch, Motorino brings classic Italian flavours to Hong Kong.
Set in a Brookyln brownstone style, dimly lit, with a massive Pizza oven that you cannot miss, you just know that you will be getting some authentic Pizza with that char on the outside!
What We Ate:
- Gorgonzola, polvolone piccante, fior di latte, pecorino, basil & Chili olive oil
- Salty earthy blue cheese and creamy mozzarella.
- Fresh herbs and soft dough with crispy crust and char marks.
- Great Pizza for cheese lovers!
Spinach & Scamorza
- Fior di latte, fresh spinach, scamorza, fresh chilli, garlic, pecorino & olive oil
- very spicy chilies and generous with spinach.
- Salty, cheesy, with a good topping and cheese ratio.
- Fior di latte, sweet sausage, garlic, thyme, pecorino, Gaeta olives & olive oil
- Mushrooms slightly dry but good pizza base, and ratio of cheese and toppings.
- Creamy and earthy, with meaty sausage sprinkled on top.
New York Style Pizzas at its best! Motoring has great atmosphere and even better Pizzas, although their menu may not be one of the most extensive you can find in Hong Kong. This eatery concentrates on classic flavors that is done well, with an authentic Brooklyn vibe. They also offer salads and other salads if you prefer those over Pizzas! Highly recommend you to check it out!